Introducing the VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe, a toy designed to supercharge sensation for folks who like to touch and be touched. By transforming your fingers into miniature vibrators, the VeDO Kimi is perfect for rubbing, stroking, groping and, well, anything else you can think to do with your hands! But how does it work, and is it the best fit for you?
Follow along as I explore the ins and outs of this unique wearable vibrator. In my VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe review, I’ll show you how to use it, how to clean it, and how to make the most of its one-of-a-kind design.
VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe: Quick Stats
No time for the full review? Take a minute to peruse the essential information below. You can also scroll to the end of this review for a list of PROS and CONS.
- Wearable vibrator for external stimulation
- Made from body-safe silicone
- Partially waterproof
- Whisper quiet
- 6 vibration modes
- 5 levels of intensity
- Purple color
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
Unboxing the VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe: What’s Included?
The VeDo Kimi Dual Finger Vibe comes in a small cardboard box that, in my experience, isn’t quite sturdy enough to reuse for toy storage. So you’ll probably want to invest in a proper toy storage case, especially since the Kimi is relatively delicate.
But the box does have all kinds of useful information printed on it, like what the Kimi is made of, that it’s phthalate-free, and how to use its controls. Inside the box is the Kimi itself, its charger, and a product guide that gives you a look at VeDO’s other pleasure products.
More: Browse our favorite VeDO toys!
Now, it might be tempting to play with this toy as soon as you unbox it (it does look pretty cool, I know!). But be sure to clean and charge it before you do anything else. This way, you know you’re working with a totally sanitized and fully powered product. Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to get down to business.
My VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe Review: Better Mobility, Gentler Vibration
The first thing you’ll probably notice about the VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe is that it looks pretty high-tech — kind of like something Iron Man might attach to his suit before jerking off. But take it from me, someone who is truly not tech savvy: this toy could not be easier to use. In fact, that’s kind of the whole concept behind the Kimi. It’s designed to deliver stimulating vibration with as much ease as possible.
So, here’s how it works. You slide the base of the toy onto your wrist like you would a bracelet, and slip your fingers into each of the finger pods. Both the bracelet and finger pods are made from body-safe silicone that’s stretchy enough to accommodate larger wrists and hands, but retractable enough to keep a tight grip on smaller hands like mine.
Turn the toy on by pressing and holding the power button for about 2 seconds, and feel the finger pods start to vibrate! I put the pods on my pointer and middle fingers, but you can put them on any fingers you want. The wires that attach the pods to the base are long enough to put them on your thumb and pinky if you want to, so feel free to play around.
That said, those of us with smaller hands will notice a bit of excess wire, which I don’t love. To remedy this, I simply slide the toy up a bit higher on my wrist until the wires are pulled tighter. This isn’t mandatory, of course, but it just makes for a more seamless fit, in my experience.
Once you’re all set up, you’re ready to let your hands run wild. And I have to say… it’s pretty cool feeling like you have vibrating fingers. You can just caress your body like you normally would, only now, you’ve got extra power behind your touch. And, yeah, it does feed into a couple of my Sci-Fi fetishes.
If you’re using the VeDo Kimi for solo play, it really takes masturbation to the next level; and I think vagina owners who prefer to use fingers instead of toys are going to be particularly compatible with it. Your digits are still doing the work but, again, are supercharged with a little extra stimulation.
Penis owners looking to spice up masturbation are going to have fun with the Kimi, too, as its smooth finger pods are perfect for vibrating up and down the shaft, encircling the head, and pressing into the perineum. Whether you have a penis or a vulva, the VeDO Kimi is a super fun accessory to have on hand (pun heavily intended) while you’re masturbating.
More: Browse all penis toys!
But as great as I think Kimi is for solo players, I like it even more for partnered play. When you’re the one wearing this toy, the vibration might make your hand a little tingly and potentially distract you from the pleasure at hand (pun too soon?). But when your partner is wearing it, you only feel the vibration where they want you to. Much better, in my opinion!
As far as the vibration itself, you’ve got 6 different modes that can be accessed by pressing the power button. Some are steady vibration patterns, some are more staccato, there’s one that makes vibration stronger in one finger and gentler in the other. Take some time to experiment with what feels good, and feel free to switch things up mid-session.
The VeDO Kimi also has 5 levels of intensity, essentially allowing you to personalize the stimulation. When you want a more powerful vibration, just press the plus button; when you want to make it softer, press the minus button. Easy peasy.
So, now that we’ve taken a close look at the VeDo Kimi Dual Finger Vibe, let’s recap the highlights and hurdles to help you decide if it’s the best fit for you.
Should I Buy The VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe?
Let’s start with what I’m loving about this toy.
- Disability Friendly: Firstly, this is going to be a great option for folks with some hand or wrist mobility issues. Most vibrators need to be held or gripped or maneuvered in some way whereas this one becomes an extension of your own hand. If you’re looking for a vibrator that’s easy to use, this is a good way to go.
- Versatile: I also love how this toy lends itself to all kinds of play. Yes, it’s great for stimulating the clitoris, but it feels amazing on nipples, penises, balls, the backs of your knees… Again, Kimi gives you a way to supercharge your touch, so get creative!
- Adjustable Settings: You’ve got 6 vibration modes and 5 levels of intensity to work with, giving you some nice variety. And I love how easy it is to play with the control settings while your partner is playing with you. For example, when my partner is wearing this toy, it’s thrilling to be able to switch up the sensations by tapping the buttons on his wrist. Gives me a sexy futuristic vibe I haven’t experienced with another toy.
- Gentle Vibes: The VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe offers focused but gentle stimulation, making it most compatible with those who prefer lighter, less intense vibration. This is going to be especially useful for vagina owners who avoid vibrators that are too rumbly!
VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe Complaints
So, what’s not to love about the VeDo Kimi Dual Finger Vibe?
- Not for Power Queens: As I said, this isn’t going to be ideal for folks craving a strong, more intense vibration. I mean, I was pleasantly surprised by how powerful the vibration could get considering its small size; but even its highest setting is still relatively gentle.
More: Browse powerful vibrators!
- Tingly Vibrations: Something that sort of bugs me about this toy is how the vibration makes my hand tingly after 15 minutes or so. Of course, if you’re playing with a partner and you’re on the receiving end, you’ll never notice this. But if you’re the one wearing it, you’ll probably feel a little vibration throughout your whole hand.
- Not 100% Waterproof: Don’t forget that while the finger pods are totally waterproof, the controller is not. So if you’re playing in the bathtub, for example, you’ll have to be mindful of where the water is to ensure you don’t submerge the entire toy.
Now that you’ve learned all about the VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe, you’re ready to decide whether or not it deserves a spot in your bedside table. And if not, don’t sweat it. Delicto’s salacious selection of pleasure products is curated to include something for everyone, so take a look around! In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Instagram and TikTok for more reviews, tutorials, and sex education.
How do you clean the VeDo Kimi Dual Finger Vibe?
To clean your Kimi, just spray it down with toy cleaner and wipe it dry with a clean towel. If you don’t have a proper toy cleaner, antibacterial soap and warm water works fine too.
Do you have to wear the VeDo Kimi like a bracelet?
No, you don’t have to wear this toy on your wrist if it’s not comfortable! If you prefer, you can just slip your fingers into the pods and hold the controller with your other hand, or simply let it rest beside your wrist.
Is the VeDo Kimi Dual Finger Vibe loud?
The VeDO Kimi Dual Finger Vibe is a whisper quiet toy, even at its highest setting.