Welcome to my b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug review! Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about this awesome anal toy, including what it’s made of, how it works, and why its weighted construction feels so good. Plus, I’ll let you in on my personal experience testing this toy so you can better determine if the Snug Plug is the right fit for you. Let’s get started!
b-VIBE VIBRATING SNUG PLUG: QUICK STATS
Short on time? Take a minute to scan the need-to-know facts below, or scroll to the bottom of this review for a list of pros and cons.
- Vibrating butt plug
- Medium & extra large size options
- 4.9" long, 4.3" in insertable length, 1.2" at bulb tip, 0.4" at neck (medium)
- Weighted for feeling of fullness
- Tapered shape for extra comfort
- Designed for extended wear
- 100% body-safe silicone
- Black & pink color options
- 4 intensity levels
- 6 vibration patterns
- 100% splashproof
UNBOXING THE b-VIBE VIBRATING SNUG PLUG
As always, I like to begin with a quick peek at packaging and everything that’s included with your purchase.
The b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug comes in a durable cardboard box that can be used for easy toy storage. The box has all kinds of useful information printed on it, like what it’s made of, how it works, and a little blurb about the brand itself.
Inside the box, you’ll find the Snug Plug and its charger, as well as some fun extra goodies. b-Vibe also includes a travel bag for when you take your toy on the go, and a beautifully illustrated guide to anal play (which will be especially useful for folks just beginning to explore butt stuff). Personally, I just love it when brands include some perks aside from the product itself. It makes me feel kind of spoiled!
That said, you didn’t come here for the packaging, so let’s take a closer look at what the b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug can do.
MY b-VIBE VIBRATING SNUG PLUG REVIEW
Let me start by saying that this Vibrating Snug Plug comes in two different sizes: medium and extra large. I’m testing the medium, which has a 1.2-inch diameter, and offers a bit less than 4.5 inches in insertable length. So, it’s a really nice, true-to-medium size, in my opinion. More experienced anal players might want to opt for the extra large plug but, for me, this was a perfect fit.
Regardless of which size you choose, the Snug Plug is weighted, which is a big basis of its appeal. For those who are unfamiliar, a weighted butt plug provides a uniquely sensual feeling of fullness that, for many, gets those anal orgasms rolling. The medium plug weighs 112 grams (nice and hefty), while the extra large plug weighs in at a whopping 247 grams. Again, the idea here is to add extra pressure and stimulation to your anal play, and give you that satisfyingly stuffed sensation.
The b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug is made from 100% body-safe silicone, a material known for its superior smoothness and durability. It’s also splashproof and very easy to clean, which is always a bonus when it comes to butt plugs! Feel free to wear it in the shower, bathtub, or anywhere else that might get it extra slippery.
Perhaps my favorite part about the Snug Plug is its thoughtful construction. The insertable part of the plug has a torpedo shape that’s designed for comfortable, extended wear, while its long, thin, neck helps it stay securely inside of you. Plus, it’s got a grip handle that makes it very easy to remove. This plug was designed with comfort in mind, especially for folks looking to wear it for hours at a time.
For those looking to explore vibration sensations, this Snug Plug has 10 different modes, including 4 intensity levels and 6 patterns. To cycle through each mode, simply press the power button on the base of the plug. And I have to say — the higher vibration settings get pretty intense; so if you’re looking for a vibrating plug with some power behind it, this is a great way to go.
Of course, the b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug isn’t going to be a perfect fit for everyone! So, let’s take a closer look at its primary perks and potential pitfalls before you make any buying decisions.
SHOULD I BUY THE b-VIBE SNUG PLUG?
First, let’s talk about all the good stuff.
- Quality Materials: This butt plug is made from sumptuously smooth, body-safe silicone. It’s free from phthalates, latex, and BPAs, and is completely non-porous, which makes it extra hygienic and easy to clean.
- Vibration Modes: The Snug Plug gives you 4 levels of intensity and 6 patterns to play around with, and cycling through modes is as easy as pushing a button. Something I like about the vibration is how my partner can feel it when we have sex. According to him, this plug makes it feel like I have a “vibrating vagina,” which, as you might imagine, brings a new level of pleasure to the game.
- Prostate Play: Speaking of people with prostates, this plug is going to be particularly compatible with folks looking to explore P-spot play. The weighted body creates a really yummy feeling of fullness, while the vibration stimulates your prostate and gets the blood pumping. But make no mistake — that weighted feeling is going to feel great for anyone who loves a full sensation. This is actually the first weighted plug I’ve ever tested… and I’m kind of hooked now.
- Long-Term Wear: My favorite thing about this plug is how comfortable it is, especially for extended wear. The first time I used it, I wore it for two hours, during which I went grocery shopping, rode in an Uber, and climbed many flights of stairs. Frankly, I was pretty proud of myself, and very surprised by how, at times, I forgot I was even wearing it. True to its name, this plug fits so snugly, and I think it’s a great choice for anyone interested in wearing a plug for longer periods of time.
POTENTIAL b-VIBE SNUG PLUG CONS
Of course, there are a few things to consider about the b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug before you make your purchase.
- Lubricant: This plug is not compatible with silicone-based lube. So, if that’s what you’ve got, I suggest browsing my favorite water-based lubes, all of which are compatible with this toy.
- Different Strokes: The feeling of fullness that you get from this plug’s weighted construction isn’t going to appeal to everyone. If you’re new to butt stuff, or feel intimidated by the weighted factor, you might want to start with a lighter, smaller plug first. Or, if you’re determined to test the Snug Plug, b-Vibe makes much smaller, non-vibrating options.
DELICTO EXPERT TIPS
Now that we’re nearing the end of my review, allow me to throw a couple of tasty tips your way.
- Lube Is Your Friend: Regardless of how turned on and ready you feel, lube should always be a part of your playtime (especially when butt plugs are on the menu!). Just be sure to use a water-based option with this plug, in particular.
- Start Slow: When you’re inserting your plug, remember that it’s not a race! Take deep breaths, relax your mind and body, and take as much time as you need. The more relaxed you are, the better everything will feel.
- A Helping Hand: Having your partner insert and remove your butt plug can be as arousing as it is helpful. Instead of hiding in the bathroom to take care of things solo, try letting your partner lend a hand. You might be surprised by how intimate the experience is.
Well, that’s all she wrote. Hopefully, you’re well on your way to deciding if the b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug is the anal toy of your dreams. And if it’s not, don’t sweat it — there are lots more butt plugs where this came from! Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and TikTok for more reviews, tutorials, and sex education.
How much does the b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug weigh?
b-Vibe makes two different Vibrating Snug Plugs: a medium-sized option that weighs 112 grams (3.9 ounces), and an extra large option that weighs 247 grams (8.7 ounces).
How long does it take to charge the vibrating snug plug?
When your Vibrating Snug Plug is at zero battery, it’ll take about 2 full hours to charge completely. After that, the vibration can run continuously for 60 minutes.
Is the vibrating snug plug loud?
The b-Vibe Vibrating Snug Plug is whisper quiet. Keep in mind that the vibration sounds will be muffled when the plug is inside you, but even when it’s not, it’s still pretty quiet.