Meet the Dame Pom, a uniquely flexible vibrator for all bodies and genders. And when I say flexible, I mean this toy has no internal body, which means you can cup it, squeeze it, and otherwise mold it to your liking.
Intrigued? Keep reading my Dame Pom review for all the juicy details!
DAME POM: QUICK STATS
No time for the full review? Take a quick scan of the essential info below. You can also scroll to the end for a list of pros and cons.
- Flexible, gender-inclusive vibrator
- Medical-grade silicone
- 5 vibration patterns & 5 intensity levels
- External stimulation only
- Whisper quiet
- Rumbly sensations
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Run time: 1 hour on highest setting
- 3.23” x 2.2” x 1.2”
- Jade and plum color options
- 3-year warranty
UNBOXING THE DAME POM
As usual, I like to start with a little unboxing so you can get a good look at what’s included with your purchase.
The Dame Pom comes in a cute cardboard box with some useful information printed on it, including a sneak peek of what the Pom looks like. Then, inside that box is another, sturdier box that can definitely be repurposed for easy toy storage.
The Pom comes packaged with an eye-catching User Manual that quite literally illustrates how the Pom works, and all the fun features it has to offer. Then you’ve got your magnetic charger, a very cute travel bag for your Pom, and a cool sticker that features the brand’s logo.
I always recommend cleaning and charging this (and any) toy before using it to ensure you’re working with a fully sanitized and powered-up product. And once you’ve done all that, you’re ready to play! So without further ado, let’s dive into my Dame Pom review.
MY DAME POM REVIEW: HOW IT WORKS
The Dame Pom is a flexible, versatile, external vibrator for all bodies. It’s about 3-inches long by 2-inches wide, and comfortably fits in the palm of my hand. Folks looking for a petite toy that’s nice and easy to maneuver would do well with the Pom! Plus, it has a unique, ergonomic shape that’s designed to give you broad or targeted stimulation, depending on how you hold it.
Now, you might see the Pom advertised as a clitoral vibrator — and don’t get me wrong — it certainly is that. But, as I said, this toy is designed with all bodies in mind, and can be used in a wide variety of ways. So, people with penises should feel encouraged to get in on the action too.
Okay, let’s talk materials. The Pom is made from 100% medical-grade silicone, which means it’s free from phthalates, latex, harsh dyes, BPAs, or anything else you wouldn’t want to rub on your body. It’s super smooth and gentle on the skin, and completely waterproof (so feel free to use it in the bath or shower!).
Learn: How to clean your sex toys!
The Pom’s ergonomic shape sort of resembles a bean, and has a tapered tip that feels particularly nice nestled against your vulva. Oh, and have I mentioned it’s flexible? Like, the most flexible vibrator I’ve ever tested. In my experience, its playful pliability comes in handy when stroking a penis or massaging a perineum. Remember: this is an external vibrator that can be used anywhere on your body, so take some time to explore what feels good.
As far as navigating the vibration goes, the Pom is super easy to use. To turn it on, simply press and hold the large button on the back of the toy for about two seconds. To switch up the intensity of the vibration, use the + and - buttons on the other side of the toy. The power button can also change the pattern of the vibration. To do that, just tap the button instead of holding it.
There are five patterns and five levels of intensity, giving you a total of 10 vibration modes to play around with. And I have to say that I was pretty impressed by how powerful this little toy’s vibration can get. However, I think folks who prefer gentler, less intense stimulation are going to be most compatible with the Pom because it offers some really soft and sensual vibes on its lower settings.
On a personal note, I had a great time testing the Pom. Its shape and flexibility make it so versatile! It’s great for solo sessions or partnered play of all kinds, which really gives you some good bang for your buck.
More: Shop budget-friendly toys!
Of course, not everyone is going to be into the Pom, so let’s recap the main perks and potential pitfalls to help you decide if it’s the best fit for you.
SHOULD I BUY THE DAME POM?
There’s a lot to like about the Dame Pom, so let’s start with the good stuff.
- Super Flex: Firstly, this is one very flexible vibrator. And because it fits so perfectly in your palm, this flexibility makes it great for cupping, stroking, and massaging different parts of the body. It’s kinda like the Pom becomes a vibrating extension of your own hand, which lends itself very well to both solo and partnered play.
- Clit Stim: Personally, I found the Pom to be particularly great for clitoral stimulation. Its super flexible body and bean-like shape really help it to snuggle in close to your vulva, while its firmer, tapered tip provides some yummy, focused pressure on your clit. If you have a vulva or are looking to please someone who does, this is going to be a great toy for you.
- Versatile: This is a toy for all bodies. Folks looking to explore nipple play, penis play, or just vibration sensations in general should definitely feel encouraged to play with the Pom. Speaking of vibration, I love that you’ve got a variety of patterns and intensity settings to experiment with; it’s a great way to switch up stimulation and keep your body guessing.
- Harness Compatible: The Pom is great for strap on play! If you are the wearer, you can slip it right into your harness so that it’s vibrating and pressing into your clit with every thrust. Plus, your partner can feel some second hand vibration as well, which is always a nice perk.
DAME POM COMPLAINTS
Alright, what’s not to love about the Dame Pom?
- More Gentle: At the end of the day, this is a very petite toy that simply does not have the motor strength of some of the bigger vibrators out there. If power is your priority, I suggest browsing some wand-style vibes.
- Sensitive Controls: My only other complaint about the Pom is that the buttons to adjust intensity are very sensitive. Like, you barely need to touch them at all. And with strap-on play in particular, this can be kind of annoying because if you thrust with enough force, you might increase or decrease the vibration when you really didn’t want to.
Well, that’s it from me! I hope you and your Pom will be very happy together. In the meantime, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and TikTok for more reviews, tutorials, and sex education. If any burning questions or comments arise, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com!
Can I use silicone-based lube with the Dame Pom?
I wouldn’t recommend it. More often than not, silicone-based lubricant is not compatible with silicone toys, and the Pom is no exception. Water-based lubes are great for the Pom!
How long is the Dame Pom battery life?
When it’s 100% charged, you can run it for one hour on its highest setting. If you use lower settings, it’ll likely run for more than one consecutive hour. When your battery is completely dead, it’ll take about two hours to fully recharge.
How do you clean the Dame Pom?
The Pom is waterproof, and can be washed with mild antibacterial soap and warm water. If you prefer, you can spray it down with a toy cleaner, rinse it off, and allow it to airy dry.
Is the Dame Pom loud?
No way. The Dame Pom is as discreet as they come. Even at its highest setting, the Pom is whisper quiet.