Calling all long-distance lovers and discreet public players! Allow me to introduce you to the We-Vibe Moxie, a wearable vibrator for clitoral stimulation.
Designed to be slipped into your undies and controlled on the go, the Moxie is perfect for folks looking to experience pleasure anytime, anywhere. But how does this high-tech toy work, and is it the right fit for you? Keep reading my full We-Vibe Moxie review to find out!
WE-VIBE MOXIE: QUICK STATS
Short on time? I’ve highlighted the need-to-know info below. You can also find a list of pros and cons at the bottom of this page.
- Wearable clitoral vibrator
- External use only
- 100% body-safe silicone
- Whisper quiet
- Bluetooth enabled
- We-Connect App compatible
- Remote controlled
- Sleep mode
- 10 vibration modes
- Black, aqua colors available
UNBOXING THE WE-VIBE MOXIE: WHAT’S INCLUDED?
First, let’s have a look at how the We-Vibe Moxie is packaged, and everything that’s included with your purchase.
The We-Vibe Moxie comes in a sturdy box that can easily be repurposed for toy storage. On the box, you’ll find all kinds of useful information about what it’s made of and how it works.
Inside the box are two magnetic clips, a remote control, USB power cable, and a Quick Start user guide that provides all the details you need to get down to business.
We-Vibe also includes a cute storage bag for your toy as well as a little packet of lube, which is always a nice perk. Then, of course, there’s the Moxie itself.
Now, if you’re anything like me, you might feel a little intimidated at first by its high-tech design and Bluetooth capabilities; but don’t worry — I’m going to show you exactly how it works right now.
MY WE-VIBE MOXIE REVIEW: ON-THE-GO Os
The We-Vibe Moxie is a wearable, hands-free vibrator designed for clitoral stimulation. And when I say hands-free, I mean this vibrator gets slipped into your underwear and worn beneath your clothes so that — no matter where you are — you can have an orgasm.
If you’re into discreet public play, the Moxie is going to be such a treat for you. But before I get carried away, let’s talk about what it’s made of and how it works.
The Moxie is made from 100% body-safe silicone, which means it contains no phthalates, BPAs, or latex. It’s very small and sleek, and has a contoured shape that’s crafted for perfect placement inside your panties.
To keep the Moxie secure, position it exactly where you want it, then stick the magnet on the outside of your undies to the one inside. It should look something like this:
Personally, I like to position the Moxie so that the small ridge at the top of it is facing my clitoris, but you can turn it upside down if it feels good! After you’ve done some wiggling around to ensure a comfortable fit, you’re ready to play.
To turn it on, press and hold the (only) button on your Moxie. From there, you can control the intensity and pattern of the vibration with the remote controller or the We-Connect App, which is compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
If you’re using the remote, the left and right arrows cycle through Moxie’s 10 vibration modes, while the up and down arrows control the intensity. And I had a lot of fun playing with the various vibration patterns! Some are pulsing waves, some are more massaging, others are quick and staccato.
Speaking of which, I’m pleasantly surprised by how intense and rumbly the Moxie can get considering its tiny size. When I first tested it, I was not expecting such focused, precise, and strong stimulation! I remember thinking, “Well this is going to make my morning commute so much better.”
More: Browse my favorite toys for traveling!
If you’re using the app to control your Moxie, you can navigate all the settings right from your phone. So, when you’re out to dinner and people think you’re scrolling through TikTok, you might be giving your date multiple orgasms.
And remember that you can always control the Moxie with the remote control if you prefer, but using the We-Connect App is less conspicuous. On a personal note, I had so much fun with this toy. In the car, on the subway, at my desk, out for drinks — I was pleasing myself all over the city.
Now let’s look at the Moxie's biggest perks and potential pitfalls so you can decide if it’s right for you.
SHOULD I BUY THE WE-VIBE MOXIE?
First let’s focus on the Moxie’s highlights:
- Quality materials: Moxie is made from 100% waterproof, body-safe materials. Whether you’re enjoying this toy in the bathtub or the bedroom, take comfort in the fact that it’s completely safe and gentle on your bare skin. Not to mention, its petite, contoured design fits seamlessly between a vulva and underwear.
- Partnered play: It’s so easy for your partner or partners to control this toy while you’re using it. The remote is small and simple to navigate, while the App really lets you explore Moxie’s different features. For example, the App lets you create your own, unique vibration pattern, aside from the 10 pre-programmed settings! This way, you can give yourself a made-to-order orgasm.
- Long-distance love: Moxie makes a fantastic toy for partners looking to keep the pleasure going even when they’re apart. Your sweetheart could literally be a continent away but, as they have the app downloaded and paired to your toy, they can send some orgasms your way.
- Discretion is key: The greatest thing about Moxie, in my opinion, is how discreet it is. Its small size, sleek magnets, ultra-quiet vibration — everything about this toy was made with discreet yet powerful stimulation in mind. If you’re on a date at the drive-in or waiting in line at the DMV, Moxie was made to provide pleasure wherever and whenever you want it.
POTENTIAL WE-VIBE MOXIE CONS
So what’s not to love about Moxie? Here are a few things to consider:
- Not ideal for penises: Although you could technically use this toy to vibrate the penis or perineum, Moxie was mainly designed for vagina owners. If you’re looking for something designed for penis stimulation, check out our complete collection of penis toys.
- Control confusion: Unfortunately, you can’t use the Moxie remote control and app at the same time — it has to be one or the other. I suggest settling on a method before you start playing to avoid switching up controls in the heat of the moment.
- Not super strong: While this toy’s vibrations can get surprisingly intense, it’s still not as powerful as some power wands or rabbit-style vibrators out there. If a super strong vibrator is what you’re after, be sure to peruse my personal favorites!
DELICTO EXPERT TIPS
How do you pair the Moxie to the We-Connect App?
When you download the We-Connect App, it will immediately take you through step-by-step, on-screen instructions. Once you’ve completed the in-app steps, just press and hold the toy’s power button for 5 seconds and it’ll automatically pair to your phone.
How do you pair the remote control to the Moxie?
The We-Vibe remote comes pre-paired to your Moxie, which means it’s ready to use as soon as you unbox it.
How do you clean the Moxie?
The We-Vibe Moxie is completely waterproof, so feel free to use a mild soap and warm water to clean it, or spray it down with toy cleaner and rinse.