If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to have your G-spot and clitoris simultaneously stimulated until you slip into sweet, sweet ecstasy, then I’ve got something to show you.
Meet the Womanizer DUO, the innovative rabbit-style toy that combines air pressure and vibration for all the blended orgasms you can handle. It’s smooth, sleek, and very quiet for those who like to keep their playtime deliciously discreet. In this Womanizer DUO review, I’ll show you the ins and outs (and back and forths) of this toy so you can decide if it’s the one you’ve been longing for.
WOMANIZER DUO: QUICK STATS
No time for all the details? Take a minute to browse the need-to-know info below. You can also scroll to the end of this review for a list of pros, cons, and frequently asked questions.
- Rabbit-style toy for G-spot and clitoral stimulation
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Ergonomic, flexible design
- Combines Pleasure Air Technology and vibration
- Whisper quiet
- 10 vibration patterns
- 12 intensity levels
- Comes with two stimulation heads
- Bordeaux, black, pink, blue colors
UNBOXING THE WOMANIZER DUO: WHAT’S INCLUDED?
As always, I like to begin with a little unboxing so you can see all the goodies you’re getting.
The Womanizer DUO is luxuriously packaged in a storybook-style box that’s just begging to be opened. It’s sturdy enough to reuse for toy storage, and has some important information printed on it as well. Inside the box is a User Manual that illustrates how the toy works in fifteen different languages, a business card encouraging you to use the hashtag #imasturbate if you decide to flaunt the DUO on social media, and a satin carrying case for the toy itself.
Your purchase also includes one magnetic charger, an extra stimulator head to accommodate vulvas of different sizes and, of course, the Womanizer DUO. Personally, this is the kind of packaging that excites me because it makes me feel like the brand is eager to take care of me. And when I first opened it, I thought, “Okay, if this toy is half as nice as this packaging, we’re in business.”
Speaking of which, let’s get down to it, shall we?
MY WOMANIZER DUO REVIEW: A NEW DESIGN FOR OLD FASHIONED FUN
Let me start by saying that the Womanizer DUO kind of looks like a futuristic toy from The Jetsons, and might look a little confusing at first. It’s got this ornate shape and relatively large size that, for me, felt a bit intimidating! But don’t worry — it’s super easy to use and very intuitive once you get situated.
The Womanizer DUO features a dual design that combines both vibration and air pressure in order to stimulate the G-spot and clitoris at the same time. Essentially, it’s the brand’s innovative take on a traditional rabbit-style toy, which always blends internal and external stimulation. The DUO's internal component is a long, curved, vibrating shaft that gets slipped inside the vagina for a rumbly G-spot massage. The shaft is smooth and super bendy, so take your time in finding the exact angle and position that feels right.
Once the internal vibrator is right where you want it, you’ll notice that the mouth of the toy is hovering above the head of your clitoris. And that, my friends, is no accident. When you press the mouth of the toy into your clit, the Pleasure Air Technology kicks in, which feels like someone is simultaneously sucking and blowing on your clitoris. It’s wildly pleasurable.
While the air pressure is hard at work on your clit, the vibrator is stimulating your whole internal clitoral network, pressing into your G-spot, getting your entire vulva engorged and pumping with blood; and before you even know what hit you, you’re in throes of an almost unbearably intense orgasm.
More: Browse the best air pressure toys!
Okay, before I get carried away, there are a few things to note about the controls. Firstly, the power button is on the underside of the toy, away from the rest of the buttons. All you have to do is press it once, and it’ll turn right on. However, you’ll notice that nothing happens when you press the power button (uhh, is this thing on?), and that’s because the DUO will only activate when it senses your body. Basically, your toy is in standby mode until you give it something to do.
So, to make sure it’s on, simply put your finger or hand in front of the mouth, and you should feel the vibration and air pulses right away. Once your toy is turned on and ready for action, you can navigate its 12 intensity settings with the four buttons in the center of the toy. You can control the intensity of the vibration and air pressure individually, so take some time to play around with different sensations! In my opinion, both components get pretty intense at their highest settings so, if I were you, I’d start slow and go from there.
In addition to intensity levels, you can also switch up the shaft’s vibration pattern by cycling through its 10 different modes. Between the various vibration patterns and a dozen intensity settings, the DUO really aims to please.
That said, there’s no denying that this is a unique toy that’s going to be super compatible for some, and not so much for others. So, let’s take a moment to discuss the main perks and pitfalls so you can decide if the Womanizer DUO is the best fit for you.
SHOULD I BUY THE WOMANIZER DUO?
Okay, let’s start with what I’m loving about the Womanizer DUO:
- Quiet Satisfaction: I was not expecting a toy this size to be this quiet, but it’s practically silent. The vibration sounds are muffled because they’re inside you, and the air pressure is as quiet as, well, air! If noisy toys are a big concern for you, take comfort in the fact that this one is super easy on the ears.
- Smart Silence: The brand’s Smart Silence Technology essentially keeps the DUO in standby mode until it comes into contact with your body. Not only does this save battery life, but it also lends itself well to discreet play. If you’re worried about someone hearing what you’re up to, just lift the mouth of the toy away from your body, and everything will stop, like you were never doing anything at all.
- Body-Safe: Another great thing about the DUO is that it’s made from 100% medical-grade silicone, which means it’s body-safe, hypoallergenic, non-porous, and easy to clean. Not to mention, it feels really soft and smooth on the skin.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All: I really appreciate that Womanizer includes two different stimulation heads to accommodate vulvas of different shapes and sizes. If your clitoris is larger, or you want to cover more surface area, I suggest using the larger stimulation head. If you’re smaller, or want more tightly focused stimulation, use the smaller head.
- Blended Stimulation: The crowning achievement of the DUO, in my opinion, is its ability to deliver blended stimulation. The vibrator massages your G-spot and ignites all that yummy erectile tissue while the Pleasure Air Technology takes good care of your clit. And I have to say — air pressure stimulation is a unique feeling that’s hard to describe but, for me, mimics sucking, blowing, and even nibbling sensations. If you typically use a vibrator for clit stimulation and are aching to try something new, this might be a great pick for you.
WOMANIZER DUO COMPLAINTS
So… what’s not to love about the Womanizer DUO?
- Intense Sensations: I wasn’t kidding when I said this toy delivers almost unbearably intense orgasms. The first time I tested it, I was surprised by a climax that was so powerful, all I could do was stare at it in silence for ten minutes before falling fast asleep. The Womanizer DUO is on a mission to make you cum and, for some, the combination of G-spot and clitoral stimulation might just be too much.
- Getting Adjusted: Another thing to consider about this toy is that it’ll probably take a moment to line it up with your anatomy. If you’ve ever played with a rabbit-style toy, you might already know that the internal and external components aren’t going to match the exact dimensions of everyone’s anatomy. But that’s what’s cool about how bendy this toy’s internal vibrator is! You can easily adapt it to your unique shape.
- Sudden Stops: The Smart Silence feature can be a bit jarring, in my experience. It’s a very handy feature when you want to use it, but when you accidentally lift the mouth of the toy and cause everything to stop… it can take some getting used to.
DELICTO EXPERT TIPS
We’re nearing the end of my review, so allow me to impart a couple tips that ought to enhance your time with the Womanizer DUO.
Shopping for lube? Check my favorite lubricants here!
Well, that wraps up my Womanizer DUO review. Hopefully, you’re well on your way to deciding whether or not this is the toy you’ve been dreaming of. And if it’s not, don’t sweat it. There are countless pleasure products on Delicto.com, including a roundup of the best air pressure toys. So take some time to look around! In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Instagram and TikTok for more reviews, tutorials, and sex education.
How do you clean the Womanizer DUO?
Cleaning the Womanizer Duo is nice and easy. If you’ve got a toy cleaner, just spray it down, rinse with warm water, and let it air dry. If you don’t have a proper toy cleaner, mild antibacterial soap and water works fine, too.
Is the Womanizer waterproof?
The Womanizer DUO is 100% waterproof. Feel free to use this toy in the bedroom or the bathtub!
Can the Womanizer DUO make you squirt?
While there’s no way to guarantee that the Womanizer will make you squirt, it is true that combining G-spot and clitoral stimulation can be a very effective technique for those looking to squirt.
Is the Womanizer DUO worth the money?
Just like there’s no promise that the Womanizer DUO will make you squirt, there’s no way to guarantee that you’ll think it’s worth the money. But, in my personal opinion, it’s absolutely worth the money. This is a luxury sex toy without a luxury price tag attached; and even if it were expensive, the blended orgasms it delivers would still make me shell out the dough.